There are lots of things I miss from Arizona:
- Calling or texting my sister whenever something random pops into my mind.
- Intelligent banter and sarcastic humor with my regional water conservation colleagues.
- Seeing the bunnies and quails in our backyard.
- Monday night Turbo Kick and Body Pump.
- Watching basketball with Toby.
- The smell of dusty creosote.
But, because life is all about balance, there are things in our new life that I am glad to have gained:
- Riding my bike everywhere.
- Sending Toby off to work every day with snacks and a smile.
- Going out for breakfast more often.
- Running along the Rhine.
- My tall boots and skinny jeans.
- Time to cook every day.